Monday, October 5, 2009

RSS & the Panda's Thumb

I really found this RSS thing to be very interesting and useful. I've never found much use for blogs because I dont have an hour to sit at a computer surfing blog after blog to see what everyone is thinking. This tool really makes it easy to keep up with the things you're interested in.



I found an article on the Panda's Thumb about Intelligent Design and Creationism called Jonathan Wells: Another ID Creationist Who Doesn't Understand Information Theory. I found it interesting, because it was talking about cloning. The mere mention of cloning sparks endless conversation among most people. The argument for ID was that cloning doesn't creat more information. It just copies it. The author then basically states that since there is more information the information is new. Its kind of 6 in one hand half dozen in the other to me, but nontheless I enjoy watching the two sides go back and forth. I also really enjoy the pictures on this blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment